Let every moments in your child's learning be a celebration in your life.
1. Pupils who complete five and a half years by the 1st of June will be admitted to Std I.
2. New admissions will be made subject to the vacancies. The school has the discretion
to take the final decision.
3. Parents, guardians and new pupils need to cooperate with the school authorities to
ensure smooth admission.
4. Original Birth Certificate is to be produced at the time of admission for verification
of age. A first time candidate or one from another school has to produce a
Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation in support of the date of
birth entered in the Admission Form.
5. A pupil who has attended any recognised school cannot be admitted without a Leaving
Certificate from the school. If the pupil comes from a school outside the
State, the School Leaving Certificate must be countersigned by the Education
Inspector of the concerned region in the State.